Bitcoin mining at 5TH. The price is all inclusive: all fees, including maintenance, electricity, cooling, internet, rent, insurance, and the machines themselves are factored in, so there are no additional or "surprise" fees. A great way to get started with mining!
*Please note that only our Whitelisted customers can purchase this with CC or PayPal. Any non-verified purchases will be refunded.
Getting on our whitelist is easy! Just submit a short identity verification here and show us a photo ID. Assuming you are who you say you are, you will be on the whitelist in 1-3 days.
*Also note that this does not apply if you are purchasing in bitcoin.
- Track your earnings: Detailed stats are offered that show real time mining performance as well as your expected and actual return. Your wallet address will be displayed here, so make sure to use a hot wallet.
- Go to the Share Distribution page and look for your wallet address under the "Pending Payouts" section.
- Refunds: Not what you were expecting? You're entitled to a refund up until the first BTC payout is sent on Monday.
- Downtime guarantee: We eat the cost of any downtime from internet or electricity.
- Feeling lucky? Instead of buying bitcoin outright, mining gives you the ability to make more on lucky weeks and contribute to the bitcoin network.
- How it works: Straightforward: the total mining reward (including pending payouts) in a week is multiplied by the % of total mining speed purchased.
- 100% luck protection. Earn what you would expect to earn.
Disclaimer: Read Before Purchasing
- This is not a get rich quick scheme and we make no promise on your ability to turn a profit immediately. We generally advise to hold your bitcoin as it tends to appreciate over time.
- We provide you with the tools to make an informed decision. Part of our mission is to get the word out there on bitcoin mining!
- We pass the cost of producing bitcoin on to you, and we make our money both by self-mining and by taking a cut from our cloud mining contracts.
- Buying from us allows us to reduce some of the variability that occurs with mining bitcoin and allows us to pay our overhead as well as purchase new machines.
- The production of our bitcoin is verifiable by a third party mining pool, kano.is. They charge 0.9% on each block. To view, make an account and go pool-->stats-->look for username "sugarwookie."
- Expected bitcoin production at any speed can be checked by using any bitcoin mining calculator like this one.
- Learn about our 100% luck protection, how luck works, difficulty and price basics here.
How does this work?
- You will be prompted to provide a valid bitcoin wallet address you would like payment to be sent to. Double check that this is correct. Click here to learn about wallets.
- Payouts are calculated in weekly batches with payouts on Mondays. Each monthly contract includes 4 payouts.
- You will be sent a detailed earnings summary that shows how your payout is calculated as well as the entire mining performance. (It's displayed as your wallet address.)
- You can view realtime stats and payout allocations as they come by going to the Share Distribution page
- Luck changes over time. Just keep in mind some weeks will be better than others!
How do I know you're being honest?
- Kano.is publicly displays their blocks, and earnings are based on how well the pool performs in the period.
- The detailed report goes over how payouts are calculated and where all of the mining reward goes.
- Give us a try! We want you to be happy with your purchase.
- In addition, refunds are possible up to the first point of payout, but not after.
The Plattsburgh BTC rig
- For current information, click here
- Stable hashrate and uptime
- Downtime is covered at our expense